Wizzard Player

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Episode #5: New York Groove

I first feel the need to apologize for all the sniffing that is occuring on this episode. Allergy season hits me pretty hard and I was probably too close to the mic. Anyway, this episode is our Best of 2008 cast. Yeah, I know it's almost June, but we figured it would give us something to talk about and we think you'll enjoy it all the same. Sorry about the delay in show over the past month, but in the next week you should see at least two new casts go up.

Reminder that our Troll 2 screening is taking place Saturday @4:00 Central and we'll hopefully have a webcam setup during screening and the podcast recording. If you miss the live webcast hopefully we'll be able to rebroadcast on our Ustream.tv station.

You probably won't see the episode listed until sometime tonight, but I'm doing this post now since I'll be at Joel's tonight to record Episode #6 and discuss our plans for Saturday.

Feedback is always welcome @ assembliesofpod@gmail.com

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment